Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel free to read/comment/browse through my entries. Thank you.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hmm... Interesting.


I prefer to find and discover clues bit by bit and then combine them all. This entry will be about some things I found (well, maybe not only me but you get the picture).


I'm sure you all know the topic about Criss Angel (David Blaine is a different case) being involved or somehow having a connection with the hoaxed death. There are suspicious clues that have been found that leads to theories that Criss Angel might have helped Michael with the hoax. I do hope most of you are aware of it because I won't be making a brief summary about it here :). You can go to websites that do investigate the mystery surrounding his death for more information about it.

Now, take a look at this picture:



I found it at his verified twitter account. It could mean anything and I don't want you to think that I'm overlooking things or I'm just plain exaggerating stuff. But I believe that we should put together what we could find and after it, then analyze and take off unnecessary ones. It's much better than lacking information, right?

What I noticed:

  • Crown - which is now a big clue (ever seen Nelson De La Nuez' paintings?) or might have a representation... Crown = King? Royalty?
  • *The symbol on the forehead - you can make out a number 4 (please use your imagination) which also COULD be a clue (I can't find the video where I learned of the number 4. You can search YouTube.). Or maybe it's really just Criss' symbol? Hmm.
  • Skull - the skull may represent death. (crown) King + (skull) Death = Death of A King?  One thing I noticed about the skull is how its bone structures are. Almost the same features as Michael's (the chin, the cheek bones) .


  • The eyes - or simply just how the picture stares... it could be Criss' but it's also similar to Michael's.









Feel free to add more information about this. You can comment below or just contact me. Whichever you like. We're all here for THE TRUTH (not their truth) and we need to work together to achieve that.

---

I'd like to greet everyone a Happy New Year! Welcome 2010! May this year be special for everyone and the time to act and make a change for the betterment of our world and the human race :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment