Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel free to read/comment/browse through my entries. Thank you.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Nothing, Really.

Today is seven months after his passing. If you've been browsing through hoax forums, you'll be aware of the 'significance' of numbers (especially the number 7) to Michael Jackson and the mystery surrounding his 'death'. But I'm not here to go on with some research I've found or anything of the sort.

I feel that the significance of anything really depends on how the person perceives it. For some, this may just be a normal day. Nothing new... just another ordinary day. But some will take this day to be something else in disguise... believe what you want to believe. You have the freedom to choose what you believe in. But in most cases, there are times where we tend to not believe what is already right in front of our very eyes... just sayin'.

"Everything is never as it seems."


Something from This Is It...





Now before I end this entry... I'm including this because I was so thrilled when I watched it :-)



Those are not professional dancers or whatever but I am really impressed with the outcome of it. Hard to believe that they practiced all of it in just two days... dedication, hard work and love. This a prison. Those 'dancers' are prisoners... murderers, thieves, etc... it's amazing at what we can do with his music. What a great way to spread the LOVE and peace... please do join the Army of LOVEWe can make this world a better place.



Don't stop believing. Always Keep the Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment