Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel free to read/comment/browse through my entries. Thank you.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Interesting Photos from the Memorial

I was browsing through MJJPicture's gallery of the Memorial and I came across pictures that are quite "suspicious" or however you would describe it.

There were symbols used in the background. Symbols that raised questions Why is it used? Is it because Michael wants to show at how "everything is connected and that we were all a part of it"? Just sayin'.


You can enlarge the picture by clicking it.





I apologize in advanced for the crappy pictures. I'm not really good with them but I do hope you get the point of it all. That's all I need anyway :).

Now, if you've noticed of the above posted picture, there are the symbols yet again. It seems to be Yin Yang (Good and Bad) but that's not what completely made the picture seem suspicious. The blonde lady seems to be holding something. I don't know if it's her phone or camera. It's hard to decipher with the picture :| I enlarged it and lightened the picture a bit. It also seems to be that some people on stage are looking at the blonde lady. Smiling for the camera? LOL You decide.

Now, in the second picture where Usher is performing, it seems that the blonde lady is "texting" someone. Is she getting bored? Asking someone to tell Usher to give more emotion? Asking someone to tell Usher to stop taking glances at her? LOL Hmm... or maybe she's playing some video games XD



Texting, playing, taking pictures, etc. or clapping? Or simply just in the "praying position"?

 






Who is Usher looking at? Hmm... It could be at the audience or at the blonde lady. Good thing they were wearing shades... it'll be hard to figure out who they're looking at... XD



Now here, you can see the Blonde lady's hand. Like what the audience are doing, it seems that she's (or should I use he? lol) clapping too. Let's look at some hand comparisons...





Not only the hands but also the arms ;) The lady seems to be waving them... just what Michael does most of the time :). You can compare it with the picture at the right which is from the shooting of his music video for "In the Closet." Here are more pictures to compare with:






Here is also the infamous picture where the blonde lady is wearing a short skirt that convinced a lot that MJ wouldn't wear something like that. Well, I don't have pictures yet of how I could compare "her" legs to MJ's. But as far as I can remember, I saw threads in Death Hoax forums where they say that men can also have women-like legs. Also, it COULD be MJ in make-up or disguise, of course, when in disguise, you'll make it hard for people to recognize you, right?

A few more random observations...

Who is Blanket looking at? Hmm...

 Smiles. Hmm. I understand how people question WHY the family are smiling when their beloved MJ is dead. Maybe because they've come to accept it or maybe they're hiding their sadness? Or maybe they're smiling at how ridiculous or unorthodox MJ's disguise(s) is / are in the memorial?


  Look at La Toya and her BIG SMILE XD


 Paris taking a quick glance at the audience...

 Paris goes back to Blanket... Prince is still staring at the audience...

 Paris and Prince seems to be looking for someone...

 Blanket hiding his face... being all shy. Could his father be looking at him?


 I actually had a laugh with this picture (I mean no disrespect, okay?). It seems that there's this woman who's coming closer to touch the coffin and the two security guards (with a DIFFERENT TIE from the brothers) are staring at her in a way that says, "Don't touch it! Get away!" or something like that.



I would also like to add this picture up because it is one of the most convincing discoveries that MJ could be the blonde lady:




Credit goes to wandulka @ MJDHI


Now before I end this post, I'd like to say a few things...

I am not going to the conclusion that Michael is the blonde lady. Like I said, I find clues bit by bit and then combine them all and THEN make a conclusion. I respect Michael so much and I hope you don't get some things in this entry the wrong way. It's amazing at how I'm just suspicious about the said pictures and how I am able to get some things out of them. I hope these helped...

I will be busy starting next week (if you don't care, just stop right here). Just wanted to say because I might not be able to update that much. Thanks for reading and once again, Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment