Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel free to read/comment/browse through my entries. Thank you.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Brace Yourself... for HIStory


mprfctsymmtryRDJ  May 13, 2010 — Just something ~relatable~ I made in my spare time. A bit rushed since I wanted to finish it all before I get more preoccupied with some stuff. The video clips are not mine. (C) / Credit goes to their respective owners / creators. 

I'm really trying to understand how Sony Vegas works and unfortunately, I'm still having trouble using it. I really don't know what happened with the resolution so I apologize for the crappy quality / poor editing. :) Please try watching the video in full screen to get a better resolution... or not, whichever you find more comfortable watching, really.


The video and title says it all. I know most of us have understood this hoax and are now just sitting back and watching the greatest show on Earth unfold but of course, we're all only Human and in our greatest efforts, we can still be wrong in what we do. I made this because I know in my heart that what we do affects everything around us. I hope this video sends out a few messages, depends on how you perceive it but I hope it's a positive one and the message I want to give, I hope you will all be able to get a hold and understand. 

Without each other, this wouldn't even be possible. 

I'm saying this and I mean it: It's all for L.O.V.E., really. 


Thank you.



Always and Forever,
RDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment