Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel free to read/comment/browse through my entries. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Who's Directing This?"

Hello. I just want to say right now that I apologize for my grammatical errors and frequent use of "LOL" and emoticons. Too much coffee, I guess? :P

Moving on...

I have not updated in a while about oddities I've found with the hoax... It seems that everyone already pointed things out (in forums). Anyway, This post is about Michael Jackson's Liberian Girl. Some of what I will say here might be familiar with some of you mainly because this has already been discussed before but I can't help but posting here thoughts on my findings.

I have recently watched Michael Jackson's HIStory DVD Volume II (I might make a short video about it some time in the near future!) and after watching the full version of Liberian Girl, the hoax flashed before me. I mean, most of us get that a lot nowadays but mine was a bit different. It seems as if Liberian Girl has answers (and raised more questions!) for this hoax.

Here is the full video clip:


This music video is famous not only because of the many celebrities in it. And it's now famous in hoaxland ;) The Liberian Girl themed memorial, the Michael behind the camera filming everyone while they're looking for him, etc.

Here's a little something from Wikipedia:

"Liberian Girl" was the ninth single to be released from Michael Jackson's 1987 album Bad. The song was written as early as 1983 and was among those considered for The JacksonsVictory album. It was reworked and rewritten in 1986 for Bad. The song was released as a single inEurope and Australia.


Let's try and dissect some scenes with the celebrities (I hope you'll be able to follow, it's a bit confusing of how I write this LOL)...

The first scenes show Beverly Johnson saying something in Swahili language, "Nakupenda pia, nakutaka pia, mpenzi we!" which means, "I love you, and I want you, my dear!"


It's interesting that Malcolm Jamal Warner said in the beginning, "I'm afraid to open any doors around here." Makes you wonder who he's talking to huh? 


The next scenes are people preparing for the film... talking randomly, getting to know other people, wondering why they're here and what they're supposed to do, practicing their lines, wondering who's directing, searching for Michael Jackson, asking people why they're here, celebrities being normal like everyday people, etc.


"Do you know what we're supposed to be doing?"

"All I know is that Michael called me. I guess when he gets here, he'll let me know what we're supposed to do." 
They even mistaken Weird Al Yankovic as Michael (we all know Al with his parodies ;D) but Al responded with, "No, but I think Bubbles is here." You guys know that Bubbles is Michael's pet and he treats him like his family. 


And then we see David Copperfield, one of the most iconic magicians. We all know that Michael had a thing for magic, tricks, illusions, etc. Makes you wonder what David was doing there ;)


  


"I understand he wears disguises."

"Really?"

"Yeah."
They then saw a guy who later in the credits of the video, is still unknown. Michael absolutely loved disguises, I can say that (but his giveaway was always his taste in shoes... yeah, Mike :P). 





Another disguise which seems to be dressed as a burn victim... remember the Pepsi commercial accident? Dave Dave? And the use of his "arm brace"? Interesting...





"Nah.."
Next we have Richard (with Emily) Dreyfuss ask...
"Exactly which Michael Jackson are we talking about anyway?"
Kinda makes you think twice about the Doubles theory huh? It seems like how he said it... he started a bit of a confusion but it was meant to be a joke? Makes you really wonder how all these interesting stuff can relate so much with what's happening with the hoax... it's like Michael has planned this for so long LOL

Dan Aykrod then arrives at the scene and immediately looks for Michael...

"Hey, where's Michael?!"
Sounds a bit distressed... everyone then starts to wonder... where IS Michael?

"Listen, I gotta go. They probably need me right now." Then Malcolm Jamal Warner said to the person he's talking to... it seems that there's something he needs to attend to? *coughsmemorial/funeralcoughs*


Next we have Rick Schoeder pointing to what appears to be... MICHAEL! 



Everyone then starts to realize that Michael was hiding behind a camera and filming them the whole time...




 At the end, Michael says,
"Okay, everybody, that's a wrap! Hee hee hee..."


And the credits start to roll... showing the celebrities being shown (in order of appearance). What stroked me the most was that the guy who was thought to be Michael in disguise is included in the credits video... he must be a celebrity then (like Bubbles? LOL)... and up to this day, the answer to Who is that guy? still remains unknown. What was his purpose there? What does it mean?


Wait... WHAT THE?! Is it just me or this guy has THREE arms?! 


It would make sense that Michael used Liberian Girl as his memorial and funeral service theme now... ;)

Still so many questions being raised... Why was the memorial and funeral service had a Liberian Girl theme? Which Michael Jackson are we talking about that died of cardiac arrest last June 25, 2009? Where are the celebrities in the video at the memorial and funeral service (okay, I found Corey Feldman... interesting style he's got huh? Reminds you so much of... nevermind LOL)? 


There are still some things that's bugging me but I can't seem to put them into words... feel free to comment/add information/correct me/etc. ;) Thanks for reading!






LINKS:


More Interesting Photos from the Memorial
"In Loving Memory Of..." - Credits to Souza and Mo
Liberian Girl on Wikipedia

1 comment: