Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel free to read/comment/browse through my entries. Thank you.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

How do you L.O.V.E. me now?

It was minutes ago while I was randomly browsing the forums/sites that a thought suddenly came to me. I was just rereading the posts, updates, news, etc. when one of the recent ThisIsAlsoIt.com (or TIAI) redirects came to me. It was THIS redirect that made me... (I don't really know how to describe the feeling, sorry) kind of disgusted, I can say that, not only with what's happening but also at how people are reacting and taking action (not only with the whole Pfeiffer thing).

Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J

When the thought came to me, I bursted out laughing. I mean, seriously guys, you hear people saying It's All for L.O.V.E. when in reality, they're acting like hypocrites who doesn't give a damn shit. Do we even deserve to be called Soldiers of L.O.V.E.? When all we do is to oppose violently if we disagree or get disappointed? And yes, the media DID take notice of the absurd and violent behaviors of the fans, non-fans, believers, etc. Is that what Jermaine said about us being an Army of L.O.V.E.?

I don't know how this whole investigation got filled with so much hate and negativity but please, for once, did you ever look back at your actions? It seems that much has already been said about this but I just can't sit somewhere and watch people tear each other part. It doesn't matter what the reason is, it's how you deal with the situation. I don't think cursing the shit out of someone, spreading rumors, sarcastic remarks, etc. is going to help anything. Haven't we learned anything from this whole investigation at all? Please set aside the super egos. Everyone should be respected. But if you're really a complete a-hole who chooses to hide behind your computer screen and refuse to accept the truth of it all and puts all your anger and frustration to people just so you wouldn't feel leftout, then you have to earn respect. People have been acting like bitches and snobs to people they don't like... why? Every single one of us is important. It's not always about him. It's not always about you. It's about all of us, too.

I understand what most of you are going through. I only hope and pray you all get over it and finally come to your senses to realize that we have to make that change. After all, it starts with the man in the mirror...


Remember...


(and I mean it!)
Always and Forever,
RDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment