Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel free to read/comment/browse through my entries. Thank you.

Monday, May 3, 2010

MJ and His Gay Lover

I really don't wanna stress too much with this but I just want to share my thoughts for now... 

You probably have heard of Michael Jackson's "gay lover," Jason Pfeiffer. He did an interview with Extra but the whole interview wasn't released... yet. Anyway, if you've read various articles about this, you'll find out that this isn't really new since most articles lead up to August 2009. TMZ recently published an article about this... there are even polls! LOL


To be quite honest, I find this to be really absurd news. Michael had to deal with them all through his life and it's really disgusting that there are still people out there selling shit. The whole story Pfeiffer keeps feeding the media is really unbelievable. How many people have claimed to be MJ's 'boyfriend'? Much like the whole "Michael Jackson molested me!" shit. I don't see any differences there.

I don't have anything against gay people and gay lovers but this is really BS. Michael have always denied the gay rumors and claims people have made against him. Okay, if Michael was indeed gay, would he fall for that guy? I personally do not know him and I don't want to judge too quickly but I just want to say that I highly doubt this. There are also rumors stating that it was Arnie Klein and Jason Pfeiffer, not Michael and Jason. Makes more sense to me, in my honest opinion. I don't really know what is happening in Klein's clinic but there are bizarre stuff there, definitely. And people, please stop treating others like they're going to be in eternal damnation. Don't worry, Karma is a real bitch.

Also, Karen Faye said on Twitter that it was Debbie Rowe who stopped the Arnie Klein and Jason interview and have alerted the estate and Howard Weitzman.


I don't really want to make conclusions with these because it's too early for me to do so and I'm waiting for more information to come. Remember, the media lies. Oh and please watch this. Right there at 2:14.


Simple as that. "I'm NOT gay." --Michael Jackson

Since this was old news and Pfeiffer's story was published to tabloids, people didn't give too much attention to him, which is good because people aren't falling for tabloid trash. But ever since Extra (which is somehow linked to TMZ because of Warner Bros.) made an interview with Jason Pfeiffer, people went berserk. Maybe because of the news that shocked them but also because people would actually tolerate this. Alicia Jacobs, Arnie Klein, Jason Pfeiffer and Extra, prepare yourselves for the millions of angry fans.


PS. I watched Arnie Klein's TMZ interview again and I swear, this guy is full of BS and lies so much. I don't trust this guy at all. Please be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment